Name: Inge Hoefnagel
Day of birth: July 12, 1966
Mobile phone: +31 6 10892427
Website : www.ingehoefnagel.nl
2010: Fotoacademie Rotterdam, base year
1998-2002: Willem de Kooning Academy Rotterdam, autonomous, 3D
Specialisation: public space
1985-1990: Teacher’s College Delft/Rotterdam, Arts and Crafts
- Curator exhibition”Salon van alle tijden”, September 2016
- Educational assistent, Kunsthal Rotterdam (2014- 2015)
- Teacher visual arts, Free Academy Delft (2002- 2008)
- Teacher “Buitenkunst” (2006-2007)
- Director Atelier O2 (June 2003-December 2005)
Design and implementation of projects and placement of objects in public space.
Sculpture route Oerol (Spring 2002)
The graduation project was dealing with organising a sculpture route, featuring the work of 17 students, including own work.
Research and procurement for an Indonesian textile exhibition for the Museon in The Hague (December 1990).
Various activities for the Museum of textile in Jakarta, Indonesia (1990-1991)
Collaborator social project producing textile for the local and export market, Jakarta, Indonesia (1990-1992)